Sunday, August 28, 2011

" What kinda magic spell to use? "

Sliiime or snails? or puppyyyy dogs tails? thunda or lightening? then munchkin said, " dance magic dance!"






Unfortunately for Fiona's sake, its THAT time of year again! Costumes and itty bitty hats and doggie wigs and Christmas Coats galore! The holiday season is upon us!! I know I know its not even September yet but for me, the release of Martha Stewart's Halloween Edition of Living, marks the start of the season. 





Thankfully, Target shares my enthusiasm and has already begun shooing the back-to-school supply section to make room for their Halloween display. And there's no reason why they can't put out the cute doggie gear ahead of time right? The 'I heart Mummy' tee is fantastic but their puppy jammies get me every time. 





I adore all the bright candy pieces against the sharpe black backround. Super Halloweeny! But my absolute favorite part about puppy jammies is.....





THE BUTT PATCH CUT OUT!!! I just love her little curly fry of a tail peeking out of her jammies, plus its completely functional and necessary for obvious reasons. le siiiiigh, if I weren't lazy and learned how to sew, I would love to make oodles of cute doggie tees and fashions galore. But for now I'll settle for Target's brillant, wallet friendly line. 









1 comment:

  1. The candy pjs are just too cute. My french fry might need those too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...